Sunday, September 16

Trap N' Track Welcomes you!


Welcome to Trap N Track!!

Here you will find a blog dedicated to trapstyle EDM music. So if you're a fan, definitely follow us.

A little bit about me:
Hi my name is RaYZoR, I am a huge music fan of all genres, for the last 4 months I've been really into EDM particularly dubstep and other sub-genres of it. Trapstyle however really caught my attention when I first heard a mix at the SummerSet Music Festival in Somerset, WI earlier this summer. Now I'm a huge fan of heavy bass drops and hip-hop inspired electronic beats, the combination is mind-boggling.

Anyways, earlier this year I had a blog called "Instrumental KING" it was quite popular and was a place to get rap and hip-hop instrumentals for your musical needs, it was so big that the DMCA got involved and took it down. Now I'm back to just provide more music for Trapstyle fans.

So lets get this blog started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment